Brantford Police have arrested and charged a man for a fake bomb threat.Police say he walked into a local business in the area of Stanley St. and Dalhousie St. around 9:30 p.m. Saturday claiming to have a bomb tied around his neck.Police were called and cordoned off the area. Nearby businesses were also evacuated as a precaution.Officers determined the man did not have a bomb and he was arrested without incident.The 40-year-old man faces numerous charges.
- Moe Kinard Named Women’s Basketball Player of the Week
- New Orleans’ Asia Woods Named Women’s Basketball Player of the Week
- CALIFORNIA CUP OAKS STAKES QUOTES-MONDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2019
- Robbie Brady hopes teen sensation Troy Parrott can reach the very top
- Spurs stars had lost faith in Pochettino leading to ruthless Daniel Levy axing him