Niagara Regional Police looking into the alleged confrontation of a female jogger on Brock campus last Oct. 1 say the claim was unfounded and have closed the investigation.Many were shocked last fall when a woman told Campus Security that she escaped unharmed after a male confronted her on a Friday afternoon as she ran along an isolated stretch of Hydro Road, behind Village Residences.At the time, University officials and the NRP issued an alert and advised people to take extra precautions for their safety.NRP have concluded a lengthy investigation without laying any charges, saying the initial report caused unwarranted concern.
- Moe Kinard Named Women’s Basketball Player of the Week
- New Orleans’ Asia Woods Named Women’s Basketball Player of the Week
- CALIFORNIA CUP OAKS STAKES QUOTES-MONDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2019
- Robbie Brady hopes teen sensation Troy Parrott can reach the very top
- Spurs stars had lost faith in Pochettino leading to ruthless Daniel Levy axing him