After winning Gillette Drafted 2: The Search for Canada’s Next Sportscaster, Brock alumnus Brent Furtney (BEd ’08) is the newest employee of The Score. His contract, the first prize in a contest sponsored by Score Media Inc. in partnership with Gillette, includes the opportunity to represent Procter & Gamble, the maker of Gillette products, as a spokesman for a year. Check out his funny audition video.
Tag Archives: Dreagon
- Moe Kinard Named Women’s Basketball Player of the Week
- New Orleans’ Asia Woods Named Women’s Basketball Player of the Week
- CALIFORNIA CUP OAKS STAKES QUOTES-MONDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2019
- Robbie Brady hopes teen sensation Troy Parrott can reach the very top
- Spurs stars had lost faith in Pochettino leading to ruthless Daniel Levy axing him